Let your child thrive at BCC Child Care!
Our qualified Child Care Educators structure each session so that your child will experience a range of different activities. These can include (but are not limited to):
- Reading both in a group and one-on-one
- Counting and basic maths
- Singing and dancing in a group and individually
- Role play with dolls and soft toys
- Outdoor play
- Ball games, play on the playground and fun in the sandpit
- Arts and crafts
- Drawing and painting
- Dress ups
- Free time and other miscellaneous activities
Each session is different and will vary with the seasons. Our staff structure the session to suit the children attending, the predominant age group, the weather on that day and the individual interests of each child. Throughout the morning and into the early afternoon your child can work and play in their own way. One day, they may be full of energy and another day they may feel grumpy. That’s okay! Our experienced staff know what to do and will take the time to be there for your child.